All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn all-encompassing guide to making the most from multi-channel marketing Written in a straightforward and accessible style, Changing the Channel offers you a detailed look at twelve of today's most important marketing channels-explaining how each one works individually as well as in conjunction with each other, leveraging the power of your message for explosive profits. Page by page, you'll become familiar with a variety of approaches, including direct online marketing, social media, public relations, radio and television advertising, direct space ads, event marketing, telesales, telemarketing, joint ventures, affiliate marketing, and direct mail. * Discusses how to create successful marketing campaigns by using a mix of different marketing channels * Offers some smart ways to track customer buying habits with a database that covers all marketing channels * Helps you learn how to develop profitable relationships with your customers through frequent contact and by providing free quality content-t just sales pitches With this book as your guide, you'll quickly discover how marketing across multiple channels can help develop quality customer relationships and improve the bottom line of your business.
- Author BiographyMichael Masterson has developed a loyal following of more than 350,000 subscribers with Early to Rise (www.EarlyToRise.com), an e-newsletter published by Agora Inc. Throughout his remarkably successful business career, Masterson has been involved in two businesses that grew beyond $100 million, two more that exceeded $50 million, and at least a dozen that surpassed the $10 million mark. He is also the author of the New York Times , Wall Street Journal , and Amazon.com bestsellers Ready, Fire, Aim; Seven Years to Seven Figures; Automatic Wealth; and Automatic Wealth for Grads ... and Anyone Else Just Starting Out (all published by Wiley), and Confessions of a Multi-Millionaire . Subscribe to Michael Masterson's daily e-zine at www.EarlyToRise.com. MaryEllen Tribby is currently CEO and Publisher of Early to Rise. She was responsible for quadrupling sales and profits within her first fifteen months there. Tribby is also the founder and Executive Publisher of Investor's Daily Edge and Total Health Breakthroughs , ETR's sister publications.
- Author(s)MaryEllen Tribby,Michael Masterson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleAgora S.
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width159 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.