All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe computer games industry is one of the most vibrant industries today whose potential for growth seems inexhaustible. This book adopts a multi-disciplinary approach and captures emerging trends as well as the issues and challenges faced by businesses, their managers and their workforce in the games industry.
- Author BiographyProfessor Sabine Hotho is Professor in Strategic and Change Management and Head of the Dundee Business School at the University of Abertay Dundee, UK. She has published in the fields of critical management, public sector management and change management. Her current research addresses the organizational and management practices in the digital games industry. Neil McGregor graduated with a BA(Hons) in Economics and an MSc in Accounting and Finance from Stirling University, UK. He has worked at Abertay University for 20 years, before which he was employed at Loughborough University Business School. Neil is currently Division Leader in Accounting, Finance and Economics within the Dundee Business School. In his time at Abertay he has also been Director of the Tayside Economic Research Centre, Scottish Economic Research Centre and the Lothian Labour Market Unit. He has worked on a range of consultancy and research projects including contributions to the Council for Industry and Higher Education research into links between HEIs and the computer games industry in the UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byNeil McGregor,Sabine Hotho
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.