All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Happens When Your Least Favorite Person Is Your Only Hope for Rescue? When Channing O'Banning's BFF goes gaga over new boy Marco, Channing wishes she could send him back to where he came from. Her wish turns into her worst nightmare when Marco tags along on her family's dream trip to Marco's home country of Costa Rica. With her secret sketchbook in tow, a colored pencil stuck in her ponytail, and adorable pot-bellied pig, Teeny, by her side, Channing embarks on a high-flying adventure through the Costa Rican rainforest. But when the feisty fourth-grade artist makes a few wrong turns and gets lost in the jungle, she discovers that maybe Marco isn't so bad after all. Through her wild escapades, Channing learns just how important it is to keep the earth-and friendships-healthy.
- Author BiographyAuthor Angela Spady is an award-winning educator, curriculum author, and mother to two daughters. Her innovative teaching techniques have been featured on PBS, KY Teacher Magazine, and in various print media around the country. She is a noted advocate for encouraging art and self-expression among elementary school children and is often sought out by both parents and teachers on this critical topic. She and her family live in Kentucky.
- Author(s)Angela Spady
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight99 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.