All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Invitation to Experience the Power and Joy of Mantra PracticeMantras, the sacred chants of India, offer us a way to illuminate our lives, heal, and open a space of peace and stillness within. On Chanting Mantras with Deva Premal & Miten, two luminaries of India s devotional music tradition invite us to awaken that energy with their first audio learning program. Every day for 21 days, you'll learn a traditional mantra. Deva and Miten explore the meaning of each mantra and its unique properties, including detailed instruction on how to engage and work with them. Then they chant the mantra in an uplifting session for you to chant or listen to in participation. The mantras here include: Om Inner Peace New Beginnings I Am Love Protection From Darkness to Light Liberation Wholeness Abundance Inner Guru Reverence Perfecting Wisdom Happiness Buddha Nature Healing Medicine Buddha Supreme Love Made Manifest Compassion in Action The Jewel in the Lotus Tantra-Mantra Enlightenment and Celebration (concluding session) Whether you're a fan of yoga, devotional singing, or the music of these two beloved voices, here is an ideal way to begin or enrich your own daily mantra practice. Mantras provide a potent tool for bringing greater awareness and light into our lives, a space of centering, moment to moment. Deva Premal & Miten Experience devotional chant for healing, heart-centered prayer, meditation, and celebration A timeless practice simple to learn yet profoundly transformative For beginning and experienced practitioners alike Short and long session options to fit into your daily life Includes a complete booklet of the mantras with translations and helpful descriptions Previously released as the downloadable audio program 21-Day Mantra Meditation Journey with Deva Premal & Miten. Released by Sounds True under license from Prabhu Music.
- Author BiographyDeva PremalDeva Premal has released 14 albums with her partner, Miten. She is a classically trained singer and musician known around the globe for her serene, sacred chants. Raised in a German home permeated with Eastern spirituality, Deva Premal was chanting the Gayatri Mantra by age five and has practiced meditation throughout much of her life. The healing effects of her music are informed by her training in shiatsu, reflexology, craniosacral therapy, and massage. Many of her records have topped the New Age charts including The Essence, Love is Space, Embrace, and Dakshina. Visit www.devapremalusa.com for more info. I love the music of Deva Premal and Miten. It is truly a portal into Presence. As you listen, the sacred space that lies beyond the mind emerges naturally and effortlessly. Pure magic. ECKHART TOLLE, author of The Power of Now Beautiful, beautiful music. H.H. THE DALAI LAMAMitenDeva Premal and Miten have released 14 albums together, including Into Silence, The Essence, Password, Love is Space, Embrace, Songs for the Inner Lover, Soul in Wonder, and Dakshina. Deva is known worldwide for her serene, sacred chants and their power to draw listeners into the space of universal love and consciousness. Miten has composed, guided, and overseen their musical adventures for the past 20 years, creating his own brand of spiritual self-penned songs and uplifting production values which he lovingly applies to all their recordings.
- Author(s)Deva Premal,Miten
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight272 g
- Width170 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time322
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $48.99Trending at AU $55.34
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.33Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.