All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you mean, we are the keys? Kate asked incredulously. From time to time, certain people are born whose fate it is to aid or thwart the attempts of Chaos to destroy time. You and David are two such people. Look. As he spoke, the room turned misty around them. Kate and David are eleven-years-old and best of friends, playing football and doing their museum project together. But in Edinburgh, where they live, time is coming unstuck and the past is breaking loose. Old Mr Flowerdew needs their help in the war between the Lords of Chaos and the Guardians of Time, centred around the mysterious Millennium Clock at the Royal Museum. Can Kate use her grandmother's golden necklace to restrain the power of Chaos, and will David be able to help the Guardians, even if it means losing his mother all over again?
- Author BiographyGill Arbuthnott was born and brought up in Edinburgh, but escaped briefly to study in St Andrews and Southampton. She couldn't stay away, however, and now lives in Edinburgh with her family and Leonard the cat. When she's not writing, she works as a biology teacher. She has written several novels for children: The Chaos Clock, The Chaos Quest and Winterbringers (all Floris Books), as well as books with Barrington Stoke and The Keeper's Daughter, published by Chicken House.
- Author(s)Gill Arbuthnott
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleKelpies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight174 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.