All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChaos has been with us for millennia, perhaps ever primitive humankind first distinguished order from disorder. This book is concerned with transposing chaos and complexity from the hard sciences into the software industry. It's t simply a matter of applying a metaphor here and a concept there. Paradigm shifts are never that easy. The goal of this book is to explain what software-specific chaos and complexity are and how they manifest themselves in software execution.
- Author BiographyRobert Bruce Kelsey
- Author(s)Robert Bruse Kelsey
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Biomedical
- Out-of-print date06/08/2014
- Content Notetabs.ch.
- Weight430 g
- Width235 mm
- Height160 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.