All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionNo. 1 New York Times bestselling author Patricia Cornwell delivers the twenty-fourth engrossing thriller in her high-stakes series starring medical examiner Dr. Kay Scarpetta. On a summer evening in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Dr. Kay Scarpetta and her investigative partner Pete Mari respond to a call about a dead cyclist. It appears that a young woman has been attacked with almost superhuman force. Mari and Scarpetta's FBI agent husband receive suspicious calls, allegedly from Interpol. But why would an elite international police agency be interested in the case? The calls are linked to anymous cyberbully Tailend Charlie, who has been harassing Scarpetta for over a week. But even her tech-savvy niece Lucy can't trace the person behind them. A second death, hundreds of miles south, shocks Scarpetta to her core - suddenly she is confronting something far more dangerous than she could ever imagine. Because when the residue in the victim's wound is analysed, the results show a material that doesn't exist on earth...
- Author BiographyPatricia Cornwell is recognized as one of the world's top bestselling crime authors with novels translated into thirty-six languages in more than 120 countries. Her novels have won numerous prestigious awards including the Edgar, the Creasey, the Anthony, the Macavity, and the French Prix du Roman d'Aventure prize. Beyond the Scarpetta series, Patricia has written a definitive book about Jack the Ripper, a biography, and two more fiction series among others. Cornwell, a licensed helicopter pilot and scuba diver, actively researches the cutting-edge forensic technologies that inform her work. She was born in Miami, grew up in Montreat, NC, and now lives and works in Boston.
- Author(s)Patricia Cornwell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight730 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.