Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a new and more realistic framework for describing the dynamics of n-linear systems. A number of issues arising in applied dynamical systems from the viewpoint of problems of phase space transport are raised in this mograph. Illustrating phase space transport problems arising in a variety of applications that can be modeled as time-periodic perturbations of planar Hamiltonian systems, the book begins with the study of transport in the associated two-dimensional Poincare Map. This serves as a starting point for the further motivation of the transport issues through the development of ideas in a n-perturbative framework with generalizations to higher dimensions as well as more general time dependence. A timely and important contribution to those concerned with the applications of mathematics.
- Author(s)Stephen Wiggins
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.