All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1969, Sen. Ted Kennedy was involved in a fatal crash while driving from a party on Martha's Vineyard. Kennedy escaped the submerged car and headed back to Edgartown, but Mary Jo Kopechne drowned in the rear seat. Why did he abandon her? Why was she in the rear seat if the two were traveling together? Suspicion and intrigue have tainted Kennedy's involvement with this crime for years, but the truth, as revealed here, takes all of the evidence into account and presents a startling explanation.
- Author BiographyDonald Frederick Nelson is an accomplished scholar and professor, he received his BS, MS, and PhD in physics from the University of Michigan. He received the Worcester Polytechnic Institute Board of Trustees Award for Outstanding Research and Creative Scholarship. Nelson is a member of the Optical and Acoustical Societies of America.
- Author(s)Donald Frederick Nelson
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/01/2017
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Note16 photos, 1 map
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.35Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.