All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionAn irresistible drive to escape the confines that delimit the independent existence of man is the dominant theme in the writings of Hans Erich Nossack. However, the reader t only finds it difficult, if t impossible, to follow the Nossack protagonist in his quest for freedom and independence, but he is also faced with the additional burden of having to decipher a maze of symbols, t all of which remain constant. This book unlocks part of the mystery that is Nossack.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Peter J. Schroeck (born in Germany) received his Ph.D. degree from Rutgers University and has been active in the field of German education on all levels, from teaching to administration. The author presently teaches at Raritan Valley Community College and is co-director of the Rutgers Summer Program in Germany. He is also secretary-treasurer of the German Language School Conference.
- Author(s)Peter J Schroeck
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/1992
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Modern German Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number42
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1991
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight400 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.