All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe twelve chapters of this book provide a complete survey of every step in play writing from the germination of an idea to its complete development into a theatrical production. The author covers the basics of writing for theatre, creating characters in conflict, plots and subplots, structure and dialogue and winning an audience. This book is ideally suited to be a basic text on the art of play writing.
- Author(s)Marshall Cassady
- PublisherChristian Publishers LLC
- Date of Publication21/04/1995
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationIA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeriwether Publishing,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.