All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough fictional characters have long dominated the reception of literature, films, television programs, comics, and other media products, only recently have they begun to attract their due attention in literary and media theory. The book systematically surveys today's diverse and at times conflicting theoretical perspectives on fictional character.
- Author BiographyJ. Eder, Universitat Mainz; F. Jannidis, Universitat Wurzburg; R. Schneider, Universitat Bielefeld.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRevisionen
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 12 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight1041 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byFotis Jannidis,Jens Eder,Ralf Schneider
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.