All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA heartracing thriller from theNew York Timesbestselling author ofNERVE, the book that launched the major motion picture! Aislyn suffers from crippling shyness that is, until she s offered a dose of Charisma, an underground gene therapy drug guaranteed to make her shine. The effects are instant. She s charming, vivacious, and popular. But strangely, so are some other kids she kws. The media goes into a frenzy when the disease turns contagious, and then deadly, and the doctor who gave it to them disappears. Aislyn must find a way to stop it, before it's too late. Part medical thriller, part social justice commentary, Charisma will have readers on the edge of their seats.
- Author BiographyJeanne Ryan lives in the Pacific Northwest with her family. She dreams of the day scientists develop a DNA alteration for flying. In the meantime, writing provides her wings.
- Author(s)Jeanne Ryan
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Weight454 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.