All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionDor advised funds allow individuals to make a gift to a fund in a sponsoring organisation. Sponsoring organisations are charities that are allowed to receive tax-deductible donations. The gift is irrevocable, as in the case of a gift to a foundation or any other charity. The dor does t legally oversee the payment of grants to charities from the fund, which is determined by the sponsoring organisations. Dors make recommendations for grants (hence dor advised), and there is general agreement that these recommendations determine, with few exceptions, the contributions. This book provides select analysis on charitable giving, dor advised funds and supporting organisations, with a focus on minimum distribution requirements and imposing tighter restrictions.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication19/06/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byLeonel Arrick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.