All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.51
About this product
- DescriptionA blueprint for a national leadership movement to transform the way the public thinks about giving. Virtually everything our society has been taught about charity is backwards. We deny the social sector the ability to grow because of our short-sighted demand that it send every short-term dollar into direct services. Yet if the sector cant grow, it can never match the scale of our great social problems. In the face of this dilemma, the sector has remained silent, defenseless, and disorganized. In Charity Case, Pallotta proposes a visionary solution: a Charity Defense Council to re-educate the public and give charities the freedom they need to solve our most pressing social issues. Proposes concrete steps for how a national Charity Defense Council will transform the public understanding of the humanitarian sector, including: building an anti-defamation league and legal defense for the sector, creating a massive national ongoing ad campaign to upgrade public literacy about giving, and ultimately enacting a National Civil Rights Act for Charity and Social Enterprise
From Dan Pallotta, rewned builder of social movements and inventor of the multi-day charity event industry (including the AIDS Rides and Breast Cancer 3-Days) that has cumulatively raised over $1.1 billion for critical social causes.
The hotly-anticipated follow-up to Pallotta s groundbreaking book Uncharitable Grounded in Pallotta s clear vision and deep social sector experience, Charity Case is a fascinating wake-up call for fixing the culture that thwarts our charities ability to change the world.
- Author(s)Dan Pallotta
- PublisherBrilliance Audio
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrilliance Audio
- Weight68 g
- Width137 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Read byBrett Barry
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time360
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.