All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
About this product
- DescriptionBernard Samson returns to Berlin in the final vel in the classic spy trilogy, FAITH, HOPE and CHARITY Bernard continues to chip away at the mystery of his sister-in-law Tessa Kosinski's death in Berlin on the crucial night when his wife Fiona was brought out of the East. Fighting to uncover the truth, he must also confront the key relationships in his own life: Fiona is still far from stable w that she has returned to work, and their children remain in the clutches of his wealthy and manipulative father-in-law. Meanwhile, Werner Volkmann, Bernard's friend since childhood, is reluctant to get involved in Bernard's crusade. A wonderful depiction both of covert operations and office politics, Charity is packed with action, incident and intrigue, bringing to a triumphant conclusion a series of ten vels that represents one of the great acheivements of modern English fiction.
- Author BiographyBorn in London, he served in the RAF before graduating from the Royal College of Art (which recently elected him a Senior Fellow). While in New York City working as a magazine illustrator he began writing his first novel, 'The Ipcress File', which was published in 1962. He is now the author of more than thirty books of fiction and non-fiction. At present living in Europe, he has, over the years, lived with his family in ten different countries from Austria to Portugal.
- Author(s)Len Deighton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/1997
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/10/2003
- Content Notefacsimiles, tables
- Weight169 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.