All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume documents the stages of work and materials used to realize Charles Ray's Young Man (2012), a 1,500-pound sculpture in solid stainless steel. Printed on unbound pages, this publication shows the development of Ray's sculpture alongside a set of life-size details that can be reconfigured into two full-scale photographs of the work.
- PublisherMatthew Marks Gallery
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMatthew Marks Gallery
- Weight544 g
- Width330 mm
- Height450 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.