All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author uses the work of the eminent Canadian philosopher, Charles Taylor, to develop a critique of those political perspectives that are based on instrumental ways to reason about the world, claiming that such perspectives invariably sever the connections between the social and natural worlds.
- Author BiographyGlen Lehman is Associate Professor in the School of Commerce, University of South Australia. He has published over 70 scholarly articles in a range of prestigious journals: Philosophy and Social Criticism, Journal of Business Ethics, Critical Perspectives on Accounting and Journal of Corporate Citizenship. Professor Lehman is a member of the British Political Studies Association as well as the British, American and Australian Accounting Associations.
- Author(s)Glen Lehman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.