All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionHe was Nixon's hatchet man. A jailed felon. And w, one of the most significant Christian leaders of our time. Here is his life story.Charles Colson has become one of the most revered leaders of our time. His ministry outreach, Prison Fellowship, has swelled to 40,000 volunteers working in 100 countries. His Angel Tree Christmas program provides presents to more than half a million children of prison inmates every year. His daily radio broadcast, BreakPoint, airs daily on more than 1,000 radio outlets across the country. And his twenty books have sold more than five million copies in the U.S. But God had to work some mighty miracles to bring this unusual servant to this prominent place of service. After all, Colson was kwn as President Nixon's -hatchet man.- His involvement in the Watergate conspiracy led him to prison-and then to a life-changing encounter with God. Now, ted author Jonathan Aitken has written the first biography that compellingly presents a first-rate understanding of the political, historical, and spiritual journeys of Charles W. Colson... a life redeemed.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN AITKEN, an Oxford graduate in both law and theology, is the author of the award-winning biography Nixon: A Life. A former British M.P. and cabinet member, his political career ended in 1999 when he served a seven-month prison term for perjury in a civil case. He is now a lecturer, author, columnist, and broadcaster.
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.