All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book in the stunning repackage of the NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling Children of the Red King series! Time travel, a mystery from the past, and danger around every corner . . . Charlie Bone hopes that the new term at Bloor's Academy will hold unwelcome surprises. But then his distant relative Henry Yewbeam appears out of thin air, twisted through time from 1916 by Henry's wicked cousin, Ezekiel Bloor. Ezekiel, who is still alive, still nasty, and w ancient, vows to track Henry down and get rid of him once and for all. And with Charlie's scheming Yewbeam aunts also on the prowl, Henry desperately needs Charlie's help just to stay alive. Can Charlie and his friends send Henry back in time before it's too late?
- Author BiographyJenny Nimmo is the author of the NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY bestselling Charlie Bone series as well as GRIFFIN'S CASTLE, THE DRAGON'S CHILD, and the award-winning Magician Trilogy, all published by Orchard Books. Several of her books have been awarded and shortlisted for the Smarties Prize, the Carnegie Medal, the Whitbread Award, and the WH Smith Mind-Boggling Books Award. She lives with her husband in an old mill in Wales.
- Author(s)Jenny Nimmo
- PublisherScholastic Paperbacks
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleChildren of the Red King
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date04/08/2016
- Weight195 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.