Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionClassic magic and mystery from one of Britain's best-loved authors of fantasy adventure. Perfect for fans of Eva Ibbotson, Cornelia Funke's Inkheart and Shane Hegarty's Darkmouth. An Academy for magic and special talents. A destiny unfulfilled. A secret legacy. Charlie Bone has finally found his father, but he's disappeared again. However, this time Charlie kws where he is - on a second honeymoon with his mother. But there's time to miss them, for there's a strange salty mist in the air, and chilling howls in the night. And someone has been searching Charlie's house! Something is going on - and the Bloors have to be behind it. Charlie and his friends must find the creature that howls so desperately. But will they be in time? With nearly 5 million copies sold, Jenny Nimmo's fantasy series is still charming generations of children over a decade after Charlie Bone was first printed.
- Author BiographyJenny Nimmo lives in a converted watermill in Wales. Her husband, David, is a painter and print-maker, and all three of her children speak Welsh fluently. She finds Wales, a land of legends, a very inspiring place to live. For as long as she can remember, Jenny has loved books. She feels passionately that every child should have access to as many books as they want. Jenny enjoys writing about magic because it is inexplicable and unpredictable, and anything can happen. In 1986 her book, The Snow Spider, won the Smarties Grand Prix, and in 1987 it was awarded the Tir na n-Og by the Welsh Arts Council. The Rinaldi Ring, was chosen as Guardian Book of the Week and was shortlisted for the Carnegie Medal and received a commendation.
- Author(s)Jenny Nimmo
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCharlie Bone
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Weight261 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.