All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionThirteen-year-old Charlie's life will never be the same. A terrible car accident has claimed the lives of his mother and father. And though his life has been spared, fate has t only left him orphaned, but has condemned him to face this tragedy without his voice. Following the accident, Charlie leaves his lifelong home behind him and relocates to a farm in the Colorado foothills to live with his aunt, uncle, and younger cousin. Adjusting to life on the farm is just ather in a growing list of hardships. At first, summer vacation keeps Charlie's interactions mostly limited to his family. He gets a puppy, and he begins to adjust to life on the farm. As summertime cools into fall, though, Charlie is faced with the prospect of reentering the world for the first time since the accident. But is he ready? Fearing rejection because of his disability, Charlie challenges himself to learn sign language from a new friend-and in the process, he learns even more than he bargained for.
- Author(s)Suzanne K Biggs
- Date of Publication10/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.