All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharlie has Asthma is a reassuring story for 4 to 7 year olds about Charlie the cheetah who's always running out of breath just when he needs it most. Dr Spot the leopard doctor explains that he has something called asthma and gives him a special inhaler to help with his breathing. Soon Charlie is roaring round the track again! // Doctor Spot Case Books is a series of colourful stories designed to help children and understand and cope with common ailments and conditions. Each title also has special parents' pages at the back providing medically vetted information on recognizing and easing symptoms and seeking medical help.
- Author BiographyJenny Leigh combines writing with work in healthcare communications. She believes stories have a powerful role to play in helping children cope with illnesses and difficult personal and social issues.
- Author(s)Jenny Leigh
- PublisherHaldane Mason Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleA Doctor Spot Case Book
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Kite Books
- Content Note18 colour illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width215 mm
- Height215 mm
- Illustrator(s)Woody Fox
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.