All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYes! Graduation day is finally here! Charlie Joe has been waiting for this moment his entire middle school career. This might even be the best day of his life. No more teachers! No more books! Just make it through the ceremony and he's free. But suddenly things around him are starting to change. Words like responsibility and college prep keep popping out of his friend's mouths. What happened to words like fun and pool party ? And come to think of it, doesn't high school bring more teachers and more books? Maybe this whole growing up thing isn't such a good idea after all. Actually being a kid is pretty darn fun! Surely Charlie Joe can figure out a way to put the brakes on growing up-and fast!This hilarious final installment in the Charlie Joe Jackson series written by Tommy Greenwald and illustrated by J. P. Coovert is infused with stalgia and just the right amount of chaos.
- Author BiographyTommy Greenwald--according to his wife Cathy--has the maturity level of a 13-year-old, which makes him uniquely qualified to write this book. He has had the best time EVER writing the Charlie Joe Jackson series, and is looking forward to his next challenge, which may involve dogs, or chocolate, or both. He is also the author of Jack Strong Takes a Stand in addition to Katie Friedman Gives Up Texting! (And Lives to Tell About It) and Pete Milano's Guide to Being a Movie Star. J. P. Coovert is the illustrator of the Charlie Joe Jackson books by Tommy Greenwald. He lives in Minneapolis with his wife and their dogs, designing t-shirts, illustrating, and drawing comics whenever he can.
- Author(s)Tommy Greenwald
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCharlie Joe Jackson
- Series Part/Volume Number06
- Place of PublicationNew Milford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirst Second
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)J P Coovert
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.