All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharlie Joe Jackson may be the most reluctant reader ever born. And so far, he's managed to get through life without ever reading an entire book from cover to cover. But w that he's in middle school, avoiding reading isn't as easy as it used to be. And when his friend Timmy McGibney decides that he's tired of covering for him, Charlie Joe finds himself resorting to desperate measures to keep his perfect record intact.This is the hilarious story of an avid n-reader and the extreme lengths to which he'll go to get out of reading a book.
- Author BiographyTOMMY GREENWALD has enjoyed reading all his life, which is why he's appalled that his kids Charlie, Joe and Jack, would prefer getting a dental check-up to checking out a book. After years of pleading, threatening, and bribing, Tommy finally decided the only way to get his kids to read was to write a book about how to get out of reading. This is the result. And they read it! (So they say.) The Executive Creative Director at SPOTCO, an entertainment advertising agency in New York City, Tommy lives in Connecticut with his wife, Cathy; his non-reading sons, Charlie, Joe and Jack; and his dogs, Moose and Coco.Check out Tommy's website (minimal reading required) at www.tommygreenwald.com
- Author(s)Tommy Greenwald
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCharlie Joe Jackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)J P Coovert
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.