All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrolicking fun, Charlie and Mama Kyna by international award-winning filmmaker, Diana Rumjahn, is the unique, robust and lively tale of three friends, Charlie, a frog, Leo, a lion and Joe, a giraffe-all ready to be loved. Young and older readers alike will revel in the graceful incence and camaraderie as these three plush buddies, presently without a home, journey to find one. Together they go home to Charlie's mother, Kyna, who lives in a little white cottage with big red brick steps. Over the wall and through the big city-it proves to be quite a journey. Originally a film that has been shown worldwide and an official selection at the prestigious The Times British Film Institute's London Film Festival, the colorful story of this book inspires emotional involvement. This group of plucky pals will capture the hearts-and imaginations-of new audiences everywhere. Winner of The Best Short Story for Children Award from 39th Annual Marin County Fair, Marin County, California.
- Author BiographyDiana Rumjahn received her bachelor's degree in social science from San Francisco State University and has worked at the university for over the past two decades. She is currently an administrator at College of Creative Arts, where she received the Star of the Month Award. She wrote, directed, filmed, produced and edited the international award-winning film Going Home, which has been shown worldwide. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Diana Rumjahn
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.