All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this first of a series of children's books called Connie and Friends, Charlie, a white duck, is disappointed when he is denied a job at the Peabody Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee. To get the job, he attempts to become a mallard with the help of his barnyard friends - Connie, his practical cousin; Bossy, the patient cow; Grace, a gentle and wise blind pony; and Pepper, a yippy and hyperactive puppy. The children in the family also become involved in a series of mishaps to help Charlie change the color of his feathers. Though he is t a mallard, Charlie learns that he still has a special purpose for his life that he will discover over time.
- Author BiographyAnn Lovell currently lives and works in Chiang Mai, Thailand, where she is a writer with a non-profit organization. She has nearly 25 years of professional writing experience, including 15 years writing children's devotionals and Bible study curriculum for Lifeway Christian Resources. This is her first children's book.
- Author(s)Ann Lovell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kathy Thacker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.60Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.