All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis deliciously illustrated modern-day Cinderella tale (with a healthier dose of sisterly love) is sure to enchant young fashionistas . . . or anyone with a sister. Charlotte Bartlett-Kruger is the youngest of six sisters, which means she gets lots of hand-me-downs. And while she is happy to inherit her sisters well-loved toys, dresses are a different story. Dresses just aren t pretty by the time they are passed down to Charlotte. When her parents decide to have a fancy dress-up party, Charlotte is so embarrassed by her clothes that she would rather skip the party than go in something tattered and old. But her sisters just might have an extraordinary surprise in store for her. . . .
- Author BiographyTRISHA KRAUSS is an illustrator whose clients have included The New York Times, The New Yorker, Nordstrom, Ogilvy & Mather, Penguin, and Universe Press. She has now turned her full attention to picture-book illustration, and lives in London in a Victorian house near the river Thames with her Italian husband and their Weimaraner, Esther the Glorious.Visit her on the Web at trishakrauss.com. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Trisha Krauss
- PublisherRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width218 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.