All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionCharlotte was never going to forgive her parents for making her move to the small lake town of Beckkers Landing. Her thoughts were constantly revolving around one thing. Going home. When she decides to take things into her own hands she finds out just how difficult life can be. Charlotte embarks on a risky adventure that is filled with mystery and peril. Follow her on her journey of self discovery and forgiveness. Charlotte's Way is a story of courage and the enduring love a family can share.
- Author BiographyAuthor Bio Mary's author journey started many years ago with the creation of Andy and the Jam Jar Genie which is now out as a second edition. Her next book, Laughing Dragons was a work of passion that took over two years to complete. She was at the end of her journey with it when she was diagnosed with a stage four blastoma brain tumor. Needless to say she had to put her writing aside and concentrate on her health. She is a survivor of a thirteen hour surgery to remove eighty-five percent of the tumor, making room for the swelling that would take place during Chemo and Radiation treatments. After the surgery she developed an infection under the skull. It was necessary to remove the piece and leave her head open, with no bone for six weeks after which another surgery was needed to place the titanium plate. After she recovered from the final surgery she came down with shingles. Of course, they were on her head and affected her eyes. She ended up with a swollen cornea in the right eye that is under carful watch by her eye doctor and specialist. Mary knows what it takes to get through the rough spots in life. She spent twenty years working with street youth, parents, couples and children. She created a successful program based in conflict resolution and self- growth that Mary now spends her time writing her books, which brings her great joy.
- Author(s)Mary Hayward
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.