All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlyssa finds an amethyst, a stone believed to aid in psychic awareness. Suddenly she's interpreting dreams and making predictions, all with 100 percent accuracy. While half the camp girls are believers, the other half are skeptics, attributing the gem's track record to coincidence. Not that Alyssa cares what anyone thinks. In fact, she's so attached to the amethyst, she names it Amy. But when a prediction causes the bunk to miss a Phillies game?where Justin Timberlake sings?even the believers cross over to the dark side. Still, Alyssa proclaims that the chances of her giving up the amethyst are ?as likely as a swstorm in July.? And lo and behold, the next morning the campus is carpeted in sw. Coincidence? Only Amy kws for sure . . .
- Author BiographyMelissa J. Morgan started going to sleep away camp when she was eight years old and didn't stop until her first job after grad school refused her request for eight weeks of summer vacation. She's since quit that job to become a full-time author. The only reason she didn't go back to camp is that her husband refused to join her. Melissa lives in New York with him and Bugle, their Chocolate Lab.
- Author(s)Melissa J Morgan
- PublisherGrosset & Dunlap
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCamp Confidential (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.