All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA text in the Yale University Press Series on Basic Documents in World Politics This volume contains the full text of the United Nations Charter and the Statute of the International Court of Justice, as well as related historical documents. They are accompanied by ten original essays on the Charter and its legacy by distinguished scholars and former high-level UN officials. The commentaries illuminate the early and ongoing roles of the United Nations in responding to international crises, debates about the UN's architecture and its reform, and its role in global governance, climate change, peacekeeping, and development. A concise and accessible introduction to the UN for students, this collection also offers important new scholarship that will be of interest to experts.
- Author BiographyIan Shapiro is Sterling Professor of Political Science at Yale University and the author of Moral Foundations of Politics, Democratic Justice, and titles in the Rethinking the Western Tradition Series. Joseph Lampert is assistant professor of political science in the Hatfield School of Government at Portland State University.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleBasic Documents in World Politics
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight327 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byIan Shapiro,Joseph Lampert
- Introduction byIan Shapiro,Joseph Lampert
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.