All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionCharting the End Times, by bestselling Left Behind[registered] author Tim LaHaye and prophecy expert Thomas Ice, has sold nearly 75,000 copies in less than a year. Now we offer an instructive, practical study guide to complement the book. Designed for use by individuals or study groups, Charting the End Times Prophecy Study Guide takes readers step by step through the high points of Bible prophecy with helpful charts that offer a clear picture of what will happen and when in the last days. Readers will welcome this interactive study about the Rapture, the Tribulation, the return of Christ, the judgment, the Millennial kingdom, heaven, and more. It is a dynamic resource that can be used with or without the companion book.
- Author BiographyTim LaHaye, who conceived the Left Behind series, is a renowned prophecy scholar, minister, and educator. He is the author or coauthor of more than 80 books, including Charting the End Times and Exploring Bible Prophecy from Genesis to Revelation. He holds a DMin from Western Seminary and a LittD from Liberty University. Thomas Ice is director of the Pre-Trib Research Center and has authored and coauthored 30-plus books. He has a ThM from Dallas Theological Seminary and PhD from Tyndale Theological Seminary, and lives in Texas.
- Author(s)Thomas Ice,Tim F. LaHaye
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleTim LaHaye Prophecy Library
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.