All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost every dog has some degree of prey driveit's in his genessome more than others. You may experience it when your otherwise well mannered dog suddenly takes off chasing after a rabbit, squirrel, or a jogger. The old approach to solving this problem involved the use of corrective devices like choke chains and electronic fences. A better approach includes training and management techniques that reward your dog for choosing to focus on and stay near you, the owner.
- Author BiographyClarissa von Reinhardt lives and works with dogs and is the owner/founder of Animal Learn, a dog training business.
- Author(s)Clarissa Von Reinhardt
- PublisherDogwise Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationWenatchee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDogwise Publishing
- Content Note120 colour
- Weight249 g
- Width227 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.