Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.68
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $99.21
About this product
- DescriptionDespite worries about baseball's decline, deep interest in memorabilia, fantasy baseball, exhibits, and the games themselves indicate the sport is surviving steroid scandals, negative publicity, and the perception that the game is more stalgia than a part of current popular culture. This book shows that while basketball and football might enjoy wider popularity today, sport elicits the passion - or inspires the slightly off-kilter, obsessive behavior - that baseball does.
- Author BiographyWriter and consultant Dorothy Seymour Mills is the author of seventeen books. The first female historian in the Society for American Baseball Research, she is a member of the Association for Women in Sports Media. She lives in Naples, Florida.
- Author(s)Dorothy Seymour Mills
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.