All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures memoir of former KPMG CEO Eugene O'Kelley, completed in the three-and-a-half months between his diagnosis with brain cancer and his death in September 2005. This title reminds us to embrace the fragile, fleeting moments of our lives - the brief time we have with our family, our friends, and even ourselves.
- Author BiographyEugene O'Kelly was born and raised in New York City. He started at KPMG as an assistant accountant in 1972 and ended his 30-plus year career as CEO, in which capacity he served from April 2002 to June 2005 before becoming a Senior Partner of the firm. He passed away September 10, 2005.
- Author(s)Eugene O'Kelly
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Publishing Co.
- Out-of-print date30/10/2007
- Content Noteill
- Weight275 g
- Width141 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.