All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Chasing Joy, Valencia Roner offers a practical, down-to-earth approach for making joy a core life value. Through confronting our fears, self-acceptance and managing expectations of ourselves and others, Roner outlines a path for peaceful and joyous living. Chasing Joy is an easy read designed to get us thinking about making better life choices for our best living.
- Author BiographyValencia Roner is a writer and blogger living in Greensboro, North Carolina. Her work has appeared in Black Enterprise Magazine, USAToday.com, BusinessWeek.com and the Los Angeles Times. She is a member of the Writers Guild of America, West (WGA).
- Author(s)Valencia Roner
- Date of Publication28/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.