All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a look behind the scenes of the Travel Channel s hit show Ghost Adventures with pararmal investigator Nick Groff as he shares his favorite explorations of the supernatural. From recording strange voices during his dusk-to-dawn lockdowns at haunted places to a face-to-face encounter with a spirit at Linda Vista Hospital in Los Angeles, Nick reveals an inside perspective of some of the most mind-blowing incidents caught on-camera, a closer look at some of the gadgets and gear used in the show, and the friendly and competitive camaraderie between the Ghost Adventures crew on the set and off.Chasing Spirits also invites you into Nick s haunted past, where a childhood near-death experience, an energetic passion for life, and a love of movies fueled his imagination and curiosity about the afterlife and started him off on his pararmal path. That path combined his interests in a documentary on ghosts that would eventually launch the Ghost Adventures television series and phemen. Everything Nick has witnessed and done has convinced him of the reality of the hereafter and inspired him to improve his personal and professional relationships and to continue to learn what it means to be a human being on a spiritual journey.
- Author BiographyIn 2004, Nick Groff cowrote, coproduced, codirected, coedited, and costarred in Ghost Adventures: The Original Documentary. The film was a winner at the Los Angeles Film/Video Festival and was nominated for Best Feature Film at the Eerie Horror Film Festival. The documentary led to the creation of the television series Ghost Adventures, which airs on the TravelChannel. Groff is the executive producer, cohost and investigator for the series. Jeff Belanger is the author of a dozen books on the paranormal. He s the founder of ghostvillage.com, a popular destination for the paranormal, and the host of the weekly cable/Web talk show 30 Odd Minutes. Belanger is a series writer and researcher for Ghost Adventures.
- Author(s)Jeff Belanger,Nick Groff
- PublisherNew American Library
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew American Library
- Content Noteblack & white plates
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.