All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.19
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen his wife of twenty years dies in his arms of cancer, celebrated New York painter Emery Lake withdraws from painting and from life. To save him, his grown daughter arranges a house exchange for both of them in the south of France. But the sun-drenched landscapes are only the beginning. For in the foothills of the Mont Sainte-Victoire, the long-dead painters Picasso, Reir, Cezanne, and Van Gogh mysteriously still walk and paint, scheme and love. Is it the miracle Emery needs or his final step into madness? Chasing the Mitaur is sensuous, sprawling tale which reviewers have called evocative, a great read, an emotional powerhouse of a story, with suspense that will keep you turning the pages.
- Author BiographyTerry is a former lawyer who now writes full time in the wilds of North Vancouver, British Columbia. His short stories have appeared in many anthologies and in magazines ranging from Woman's World and Boys' Life to Grain and Dreams of Decadence. You can find out more about him and his work at www.terryhayman.com.
- Author(s)Terry Hayman
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.