All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fourth Edition of Chassin's Operative Strategy in General Surgery: An Expositive Atlas is designed to expand this comprehensive and unique general surgery reference while remaining true to the special character of the work. This unique text continues to provide an emphasis on surgical strategy that is unmatched by other textbooks of surgical technique. It continues to comprehensively cover all n-vascular operations commonly performed by general surgeons. As always, Chassin's explains the conceptual basis of each operation, outlines strategies to avoid common pitfalls, and carefully describes and beautifully illustrates the technical steps of each operation. The Fourth Edition has been expanded and updated by adding both new procedures and new features. A significant new feature, Documentation Basics has been added to each chapter providing a bulleted list of key features that need to be listed in the operative te. General surgery continues to evolve. Procedures are added and many operations are done through new minimal access approaches. However, as a surgeon may be called upon to perform an operation that has become rare, Chassin's unique legacy material will be used. In addition, 17 new chapters have been added including 4 new chapters (with new artwork from the original artist) on colorectal surgery. Over 1100 elegant illustrations and new photographs accompany detailed textual explanations. More than ever, Chassin's Operative Strategy in General Surgery: An Expositive Atlas, Fourth Edition will remain an indispensable reference for all surgical residents and practicing surgeons.
- Author BiographyCarol Scott-Conner is from the University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1163 black & white illustrations
- Weight3198 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byCarol E. H. Scott-Conner
- Edition Statement4th ed. 2014
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.