All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of previously published essays acts as a companion to Chaucer to Spenser: An Anthology of Writings in English 1375 --1575. It pays particular attention to those critics who have had the most powerful recent impact on our reading of the texts of the period.
- Author BiographyDerek Pearsall is the Gurney Professor of English at Harvard University and was Professor and Co--Director of the Centre for Medieval Studies at the University of York, 1965--85. His numerous publications include Chaucer to Spenser: An Anthology (1999) and The Life of Geoffrey Chaucer (1992) both available from Blackwell. He is also the author of John Lydgate (1970), Old English and Middle English Poetry (1977), The Canterbury Tales: A Critical Study (1985), An Annotated Critical Bibliography of Langland (1990).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/1999
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Critical Readers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight480 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDerek Pearsall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.