All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- Description* Provides first--hand understanding of two centuries of literary culture. * Gives representation to all kinds of writing that is of a literarya interest. * Offers a transgression of the a great dividea of medieval and Renaissance, and igres conventional periodization. .
- Author BiographyDerek Pearsall is the Gurney Professor of English at Harvard University and was Professor and Co--Director of the Centre for Medieval Studies at the University of York, 1965--85. His numerous publications include John Lydgate (1970), Old English and Middle English Poetry (1977), The Canterbury Tales: A Critical Study (1985), An Annotated Critical Bibliography of Langland (1990) and The Life of Geoffrey Chaucer (1992).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/1998
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Anthologies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight1314 g
- Width180 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byDerek Pearsall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.