All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates how post-structuralist and psychoanalytic theory can serve to clarify structures of identity and ecomies of desire in medieval texts.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Pitcher teaches medieval literature and music history at the University of the Fraser Valley, Canada, where he currently serves as Head of the Department of English.
- Author(s)John A. Pitcher
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleNew Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.