All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionErnesto Che Guevara was passionate about bringing freedom and equality to poor and oppressed people throughout the world. Che was born in Argentina and gained fame for his role in the Cuban revolution alongside Fidel Castro. But his commitment was t bound by any country or nationality. Che was willing to give his life for the cause of freedom anywhere in the world. But there was a dark side to the guerilla warrior. Che had problem using force to attain his idea of the perfect society. Never compromising his beliefs, Che became an iconic figure, arguably the best-kwn revolutionary in history.
- Author(s)Samuel Willard Crompton
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleLife Portraits
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight399 g
- Width168 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.