All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate a stylish home without breaking the bank. Cheap Chic shows you how to combine well-chosen high-street basics with individual finds to create a relaxed and welcoming home. Emily Chalmers and Ali Hanan reveal the best ways to invest a modest budget and how to combine colours, textures and materials with confidence. The first section, The Elements, looks at colour, pattern, fabric and window treatments, then moves on to furniture, storage and display, accessories, lighting, materials and flooring. The second part of the book, The Rooms, contains chapters on relaxing, cooking and eating, sleeping, bathing and working at home. Cheap Chic concludes with a source directory to help you track down all those sought-after items.
- Author BiographyEmily Chalmers is a stylist and writer. Her work has appeared in several magazines. She runs the design store Caravan. Ali Hanan writes for publications including Elle Decoration and Livingetc. Together they have written Contemporary Country and the bestselling Flea Market Style (both Ryland Peters & Small).
- Author(s)Ali Hanan,Emily Chalmers
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2010
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width230 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.