Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionAt times, all children behave badly. Some are bullies. Some cheat, lie and steal. Good and Bad is a valuable series, which shows children how to cope with their behaviour problems. Each title consists of three stories, through which all children will be able to identify with the characters, as well as adults welcoming the sound moral and psychological sense that each story provides. Cheat tells the stories of Emma, Peter and Kylie, as each child experiences what it is like to cheat. We also see the effect it has on the people around them and, as well as examining the reasons behind the emotions, the book also explains the best way to cope with them.
- Author BiographyJanine Amos is a very well known children's author specialising in storybooks with a message. There are 7 Janine Amos series available from Cherrytree.
- Author(s)Janine Amos
- PublisherEvans Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/12/2006
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleGood & Bad S.
- Place of PublicationSlough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCherrytree Books
- Out-of-print date07/02/2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width200 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest Age7-10 yrs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.