All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust how did he do it? How did Pierre LeMoyne d'Iberville-alone, outgunned, and outnumbered-defy what should have been a rout for the English! Instead, he sinks a Royal Navy vessel with all hands onboard, captures a second ship, and chases off a third! Few Canadians kw of this classic 17th century encounter on Hudson Bay. How did geography, distance, and a final ironic historical twist of fate leave everyone shaking their heads in disbelief, make tatters of his victory, and deny Iberville super hero status in France? All the answers to these and other life-altering questions are explained through the eyes and experiences of two twelve-year-old boys on opposite sides of this epic battle.
- Author(s)Chris Milligan,Dr David Smith
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.