All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe experts agree that tax is a complex subject - and becoming more so every year. Everyone has the responsibility to complete their self-assessment tax return accurately. If the experts are confused, it's t surprising that the public is too. Here's the answer. The best-selling tax title w in its 42nd edition. It includes all the latest figures, advice and essential information, including a step-by-step guide to filling in the tax return and details of tax credits available. The Inland Revenue say that 7 million people are due a tax refund but don't kw it. Check Your Tax - The Complete Guide tells you how to claim it and which forms to fill in.
- Author BiographyGraham M. Kitchen, FCA, Fully qualified accountant with many years' experience. Highly regarded, with tax advice slots on BBC Radio.
- Author(s)Graham M. Kitchen
- PublisherW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication05/06/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/04/2013
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement42nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.