CheckPoint Next Generation Security Administration: Next Generation Security Adminstration by Syngress, Lawrence Pingree (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.87+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.26+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnparalleled security management that IT professionals have been waiting for. Check Point Software Techlogies is the worldwide leader in securing the Internet. The company's Secure Virtual Network (SVN) architecture provides the infrastructure that enables secure and reliable Internet communications. CheckPoint recently anunced a ground-breaking user interface that meets the computer industry's Internet security requirements. The Next Generation User Interface is easy to use and offers unparalleled security management capabilities by creating a visual picture of security operations. CheckPoint Next Generation Security Administration will be a comprehensive reference to CheckPoint's newest suite of products and will contain coverage of: Next Generation User Interface, Next Generation Management, Next Generation Performance, Next Generation VPN Clients, and Next Generation Systems. CheckPoint are a company to watch, they have captured over 50% of the VPN market and over 40% of the firewall market according to IDC Research Over 29,000 IT professionals are CheckPont Certified This is the first book to covers all components of CheckPoint's new suite of market-leading security products - it will be in demand! . Understand NGX R65 Operational Changes: SVN Architecture, New VPN-1 Features, Additional Features, VPN-1 Power VSX . Deploy SmartClients and SmartManagement: SmartDashboard, SmartMap, SmartView Tracker, SmartView Monitor, SmartUpdate, SmartLSM, Secure Client Packaging Tool, Management Plug-Ins, Check Point Configuration/cpconfig . Drive the Management Portal: A Tour of the Dashboard, What's New in SmartDashboard NGX, Your First Security Policy, Other Useful Controls on the Dashboard, Managing Connectra and Interspect Gateways, Smart Portal . Master Advanced Authentication: Authentication Overview, Users and Administrators, SmartDirectory, User Authentication, Session Authentication, Client Authentication . Use Advanced VPN Concepts for Tunnel Monitoring: Encryption Overview, VPN Communities, Policy-Based VPN, Route-Based VPN . Configure Advanced VPN Client Installations: SecuRemote, Secure Client, Office Mode, Visitor Mode, Windows L2TP Integration, SSL Network Extender, Backup Gateways, Multiple Entry Point VPNs . Deploy and Configure SmartDefense: Network Security, Application Intelligence, Web Intelligence . Get Inside Secure Platform: Installation, Configuration, Secure Platform Shell, Secure Shell . Learn Advanced Troubleshooting Techniques: NGX Debugging, Packet Analysis, Log Troubleshooting, VPN Analysis, VPN Client Analysis, ClusterXL Troubleshooting
- Author(s)Lawrence Pingree,Syngress
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/04/2002
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1462 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.