All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionSee the funny frog jumping, playing hide and seek, and even baking some yummy cakes! You can encourage your child to join in by pressing the button to hear the crazy creature croak. Simple language, repeated vocabulary and lively pictures of frogs, fish, ants and bees will keep small children entertained as you read together. The chunky boardbook format is just right for tiny hands to hold. Other titles in the isy book series include Dizzy Duck, Happy Cat and Hungry Horse. At the pond lives Cheeky Frog. He's sitting quietly on a log. When the fishes pass his way, Cheeky Frog jumps in to play...And so can you, with this interactive sound book! Gentle rhyme, bright illustrations, and an exciting ise button will keep any child amused, whether an adult reads to them or they try by themselves.
- Author BiographyJane Wolfe is an established children's author who loves creating books that are as much fun to play with as they are to read. Her other titles include Pull the Lever: Who Are You? Tors Benham is a popular illustrator of children's books and jigsaws, who has worked with Jane Wolfe on several novelty titles, including Pull the Lever: Who's in Here?
- Author(s)Jane Wolfe
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight227 g
- Width153 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tors Benham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.