All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith Mum's help Charlie continues on her journey by starting her own cheer team. So far they have a whole lot of kids, a handful of coaches, and a date for their first competition. But that's about it! There certainly are a lot of challenges. Join Charlie as she makes the journey into the sport of cheer, and discovers that everyone has something special to offer, including herself.
- Author BiographyLeanne Shea Langdown is a children's book author, success consultant, cheerleading coach, mother, wife and speaker. Her most notable work is the Cheer Chick Charlie children's book series. The aim of the series is to help children with their self-confidence, resilience, health and fitness, while providing entertainment and inspiration in the process. Through an engaging storyline and a delightful character the books have been written to inspire and encourage children, while giving them tools to handle life's challenges along the way. Leanne is based in the ACT
- Author(s)Leanne Shea Langdown
- PublisherAchieve Beyond Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationACT
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAchieve Beyond Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.